Welcome to Homaj's step-by-step guides for prospective students’ admissions. The following steps will help you throughout the admission process. By following these steps, you will be on your way to making Homaj Schools your favourite.
The Admissions Committee works hard to learn as much as possible about each applicant, putting in mind individual differences. The following are used in the selection process:
- Good grades. “A’s” and “B’s” are encouraged. Each “C” reduces an applicant’s chances. A “D” or an “F” might eliminate an applicant from consideration.
- Applicants should be passionately involved in at least two extra-curricular activities. It is expected that an applicant will continue this involvement at Homaj.
- A commitment to service and/or an active faith life
- Each applicant must take an entrance exam.
- Each applicant submits two (2) recommendations. Each is read closely and strongly considered.
Homaj receives approximately 500 applications. Most of these applicants are smart, talented and qualified. Usually we accept 40 to 45 percent of these applicants.
Step 1: Schedule your campus visit to Homaj Schools by calling 08065059283
Step 2: Explore Homaj facilities & be convinced
Step 3: Obtain, complete & submit your application form online or by mail for admission to Homaj schools.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Step 4: Book an appointment for entrance examination.
Step 5: Acceptance or rejection of candidate(s) based on performance.
If you have any other questions, please direct them to Office of Admissions, Homaj Schools, Itanla, Ondo or mail to P.M.B 526, Ondo, Ondo state, Nigeria. You can also email us at email@example.com or use the contact form on the contact page.
Foreign students who are not Nigerian residents should apply for admission to Homaj Schools through the Admissions Office. They are also encouraged to apply online. Please note that the admission fee for international candidates is N 10,000.
Applying by Mail
If you prefer, you may download and print an application (PDF), fill it out, and mail to us a bank draft with your application fee (N7,000-home students, N10,000-international students). Or you may request an application by calling 08065059283. Completed applications should be sent to: P.M.B 526, Ondo, Ondo state, Nigeria