We offer students a safe place to build concentration, confidence and character.
- The Nursery & Primary school was founded in the year 1983 while the secondary school came up 10 years later (1993)
- The first private international school in Ondo State
- Accredited & registered by the state government under the State Educational Act.
- WAEC (West African Examination Council) and NECO (National Examination Council) Accredited.
- SAT and ACT Prep Classes
- 99.67% success on all external examinations (e.g WAEC, NECO, JAMB, GCE, SAT, ACT)
- We are a family at Homaj and every student is an individual, taught in small tutorial groups and personally known by his or her teachers
- Homaj ranks favourably in many of the league tables in which it appears
- For boarding house students, Homaj is a home away from home.
- Day and Boarding in all our schools
- Our products are competing favourably with their counterparts in their chosen professions both home and abroad.
- Homaj students are from various backgrounds that differs in culture, religion, economic and social status.
- In Homaj, with God on our side, everything is possible
- 153 Faculty members
- 78% with advanced degrees
STUDENT TO TEACHER RATIO
- Pre-School 3:1
- Primary School 5:1
- Secondary School 7:1
- Cleaning and educating of market women on recycling, personal hygiene and entrepreneurship
- Go-green campaign in Ondo town
- Scholarships to 20 less privileged students
- Empowering the female child through science education
- Distributing of free mosquito nets on World's Malaria Day
- Mission Trips
- Spiritual mentorship for every student
- Everyday prayer session
- Outreach programs
- Monthly vigil
- Provision for diverse religious groups